Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

real 13 : confused on user id format

0 0

Okay, I'm ready to beat my head in with my keyboard right about now… I have logged into the user recovery program and got the answers to the hints provided but no matter how I enter the user id into the login on the main page I still get the "you are not logged in as admin" message! I've tried every format that I can think of as well as several different users with no luck! If someone could maybe give me some idea as to where I'm going wrong with this it would absolutely make my day!!!

Sorry if there are any spoilers, just can't think of any other way to explain…

0 0

ummm…somebody?…ANYBODY?!

0 0

ya, I am having trouble also. First it was a runtime error, got that solved, and I am having a hard time figuring out the format of the uids

0 0

Mmmmtay… So you said you got the program and logged in correct?… so after login maybe type help?… See what you get, maybe there's a command there that could help you with the "format" of the User ID's?… And second, there's only one person who you can complete this challenge logged in as… It shouldn't be too hard to find the username formats… So maybe check the employees page and narrow the list of possibilities down?… Then refer back to the lost password page and see what you can figure out as far as their passwords?… ;) Good luck…

0 0

having trouble with User ids as well got both the username and password fo rthe user that can finish the mission.

but where does this typing in of help get you? to find the user id

0 0

Thanks! I googled all the hints for the user ids and came up with the answers for the questions, but when I go to log in and change the jobs page, etc. I still get the "you are not logged in as admin" error…I've tried using all the available usernames as well as different combinations for the user id but I just can't seem to get the login info correct…Any ideas? Please and thanx!

0 0

@ hack4u : Have you logged into the user info recovery program yet?

0 0

Otay, quick overview… In this mission there are 13 different users… (think it's 13… don't member exactly, not real pertinent to this explanation tho… So moving on…) All 13 of these users have their own UNIQUE screen name, password, and user id… The screen names are fairly easy to figure out… specially if you find the p****** and look at it more closely?… Any wayz, the passwords are a bit more difficult… After you have the username, you can use to forgotten password form to find… Certain info associated with said user ;) Then use a certain p******… And get the user id info that we've been talking about (different users have different user id's too…) Then, might as well login!… You'll know when you have the right user… Due to the big bold "WELCOME ADMINISTRATOR" message… fairly good give away… After that, smooth sailing… B) May the force be with you!

0 0

YESSS!!! me hugs Belly_Button THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!! FINALLY!!! :D

0 0

well i had some help from sp00ky to look back at the images.. so i did and got the recovery program… now… is this where we use the decrypted md5 hash 1********0 and then get the id or soemthing else :|

0 0

What you want to do now is find out how to get the proper username format…Try cracking the app and see what you can come up with. As for the passwords, login as any employee using the password that you have found for that employee earlier on. The user id is found once you have logged into the program.

I apologize if there are any spoilers…Sometimes I'm not too good at being subtle ;)

0 0

That wasnt really my problem… I just wasnt sure that :!: ment something else… like a space or something…