Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 7 don't work

0 0

Okay, I got passwords and user to log into a***n directory, I log in, everything is fine, I'm logged, then, i see a lot of PHP errors / warning !!:o:o

Warning: main(../../../../fusion_languages/English/global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hbh/public_html/fusion_core.php on line 141

Warning: main(../../../../fusion_languages/English/global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hbh/public_html/fusion_core.php on line 141

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../../../../fusion_languages/English/global.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hbh/public_html/fusion_core.php on line 141

Warning: main(../../../../fusion_themes/Lithium/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hbh/public_html/subheader.php on line 17

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '../../../../fusion_themes/Lithium/theme.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hbh/public_html/subheader.php on line 17

0 0

i know why, its because you're a……………………………………………………………….N0oB

lol nah im just kidding!

0 0

lol, tomorow, at school, you're dead…DAMN, YOU'RE STRONGER THAN ME >.< ! lmao..:p

0 0

ROFLMAO i'll hack your site lmao, i've already found 2 security hole

0 0

I know lol…I forgot to chroot your FTP account :P…what was the other one ?! The include thing ? wasnt mine lol ;)

anyway, back to the topic…Can an admin or w/e fix that ?

Admin from hell
0 0

One stop spamming the forums,Take it to PM'S if you want to bullshit and two there is nothing wrong with the challenge find the right way to do it.

0 0

I did it all the right way (or maybe did I miss something ? anyway….)

Admin from hell
0 0

Your missing something big time.look around a bit.