Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

real 7

0 0

Alright I found out how to retrieve the teachers password and i have spoofed the server to think believe i come from the admin cp SOoo.. i tried logging in but… I can't i tried every password and username on the thing but to no avail i am thinking that the username is the first part of their email be4 the @ so i was trying those as username .. can some1 tell me where i went wrong? Also maybe a hint on to which teacher to use ?

0 0

you dont use the password that you find on the teacher's profile to log in as admin, first you have to login as that teacher, the Challenge details will tell you the format of the username. To log into admin, you have to find the hash for it, which i am currently stuck on, funny though that you and I posted real 7 threads at the exact same time.

0 0

I ment that, use it to login to the place that i needed to spoof to get to, and the challenge details does not tell me which teacher i need to login as… and the teacher that supposedly runs the server his username and password combo did not work on the spoofed teacher site.. ::NVM:: lol the reason i could not change grades is because i still had my cookies from real 5 and they conflicted…. lmao

0 0

are you sure that you are doing like teacher and not teacher@northbay.com ? not a real username just an example

0 0

and since my thread got deleted since we made 2 at the same time, i will post my dilemma with real 7 here as well lol. Ok, I have gotten past all the grade changing and the salary changin, got all the right messages, but i cant find the admin hash. Yes i know about the contact page ;)(as well as the hidden value) and i have been googleing forever on where apache stores its passwords. If someone can point me in the right direction, would be a great help. Thanks

0 0

I have no logged in and have changed the salery and the grades and i have also found the secret place in the contacts and also i tried placeing it as a get in the url with the admin directory then the apachee file but it keeps saying not found. I know i would be right im wondering if the directory needs to be taken back a couple folders be4 it gets to the correct place.. some1 plz help .. US :-p i even found this wonderful article but its not helping either http://www.hellboundhackers.org/readarticle.php?article_id=356