Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

real13

0 0

weee let's talk here :)

i'm stuck at the long hash

q|^.^|p - Say w00t!
0 0

The new one is Real 13 :P

0 0

woops yes this is real 13

0 0

you have msn?

q|^.^|p - Say w00t!
0 0

The new one is Real 13 :P

q|^.^|p - Say w00t!
0 0

Sry for double post

0 0

i do have msn

0 0

pm' me your addy

The Manager
0 0

not even talking about the challenge! lmao. try asking questions, making mistakes and getting down and dirty in the challenge instead of just having a forum conversation :P

0 0

i just want to know if the password is a des hash or an md5, or neither, or the actual password. I cant get it to work in jtr or cain.

0 0

same here

0 0

This damn "hidden" hash the one that ends with AED is doing my head in! any ideas anyone. I have tryed dictionary attack/bruteforce with sha1(), md5(), crypt() and crc32() both before and after decoding it from hex to text.. no luck. help, please!

0 0

well i found the hash png image. im pretty sure this is the one. it ends with AED making it have a total of 29 chars but md5 only takes 26 chars so i cut the AED off to see if it would make a diff? going in right direction?

0 0

I just got that too, i also found 15 diffrent keys :S

0 0

SPOILER MAYBE Welcome Random Access. Your password is: 15db2995164f7429f7429f149216657e78da5cf9161d0

I got that when i tried one of the keys.. i wont say which one just in case it gives away too much… anything there?

0 0

has anyone brute force cracked the hash yet?

0 0

hack4u, I got that message for all 15 keys. I've cracked a few of them, now just trying to figure out how to get the user-identification thing.

– Congrats! 75 points has been added!

0 0

I think I have the "15 keys" but as for the rest???

0 0

well i'm stuck at that AED hash… i'll go brute forcing it's md5 part now… but still i don't think i'll get a result

and some of those passwds from "keys" are probably nothing, some are words (well, funny to see how one of them means "breasts" (like tits) in my mother language :D :p … actually a goot idea! i have to tell one girl how great qpffg2ug2ogf2ugrp7gf23gf327gr12pfg2fg203gf23073rt she has lol… she'll figure it out :| and kill me - oh, don't think i judje poeple by appearance- i just like to make fun of everything a lot :D, hope itdoesn't disturb u)

anyhow, my guess is that we somehow need to combine the things we get and keep trying. is there sth else hidden(accept from png and "passwds from keys")? are (i think a lot of us are stuck here) we on the right track?

The Manager
0 0

You are all working in the correct direction. there are a lot of hidden items throughout the challenge ;) That is why it is ranked HARD :P

Hope you are all liking it. the one bug is fixed and the other part is just a loop hole you have to figure out :P

0 0

Jake wrote: hack4u, I got that message for all 15 keys. I've cracked a few of them, now just trying to figure out how to get the user-identification thing.

– Congrats! 75 points has been added!

okay so jake is asying i should look at every key and crack them.. and theres one that works…? or do tyhey all work?

0 0

Only one works… it's one of the administrators.

0 0

anyone figure out the user identification part yet? quick tip would be nice

aVoid

0 0

I've completed the challenge, try looking for files…

The Manager
0 0

Okay here is the scoop. There are 8 users. all 8 users have usernames, passwords AND user identification keys. look at the hints throughout the challenge to find things. All users can log in. but ONLY ONE is the administrator. the only one you can complete the challenge with is the administrator. dig deep and look at everything.
remember there ARE many hints throughout the challenge to give you clues to where things are ;)

0 0

Yea, he's right lol… I found some of the things and THEN found the hints for them, pissed me off a bit ;)

0 0

what kind of hashes are they?

0 0

My hash for the first key is longer than the rest, and i couldn't get the key for the 12th hash to work (jonathan weber).

0 0

Took me a while to find the uid file and to get your little riddle right but great mission and had fun beating it. Good job Aldar, GOD, and System_Meltdown.

aVoid

0 0

Can someone please give me a hint on the riddle. I have no idea, i've been reading it forever.