Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

real 5

0 0

Alright here is what i got, I know that the css name is a md5 hash. i can't find what it decrypts to, cain didn't work, nor did a couple of online librarys and you know md5's are harsh so if its needed to decrypt the md5 can some1 just tell me how.

Next i read a couple of the forums and it says that i need to edit the cookies… Well i would, if there were cookies to edit. What kind of site checks for cookies but does not set them.. then combining both of them im wondering if i could just inject the entire md5 hash directly into the cookie and if so then can some1 tell me that much.

Next im guessing since the cookies arn't set then i need to make a javascript cookie setter so umm can some1 give me some array values like is it pword or password or pass or something like that and username or uname or user or whatever and how would that mean i need to set two cookies, one named the username array and the other the password array.

Final thing i have always had a problem accessing .htaccess' can some1 kinda point me in how to use those because whenever i try to open up a htaccess my browser gets all funky..

0 0

I think its useful if someone points out that when reporting BillSmith, the company they are asking for is the one he is from, not Kazaa. If I had known this I would have had it weeks ago!:p

0 0

No new Reply's ? anyone wanna help further ?

0 0

to set cookies u simply change them from nothing. not really an explanation eh?

for example.

you type in ur browser javascript:alert(dcument.cookie)

and it shows nothing.

than u void sth like this:

void(document.cookie="noIsaidIDONTWANTTOEATPUDDING=moron,budingOWNZ")

that would create new cookie with name "noisaididontwantoeatpuding" with value of "moron,pudingownz" (capitalization matters)

now, your name is what? and just what may password be? pass,password,passcrap,passcrab… happy guessing dear friend.

real pass is another css file in the folder in which the css file u found is. and u have to crack it.

username is just normal, normallest…