Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 1 MAC!

0 0

I have found the the passwords. What does everyone mean when they say I have to alter my cookies? Do I have to set up a certificate for the site? I am running mac osX and I know how to view my cookies in SAFARI (My web browser) but not edit them. Please help me! any suggestions welcome

0 0

macs own, i want a mac. :(

0 0

I want a mac… then i can install liinux on it :).

0 0

I wish i wouldnt have gotten a pc, and gotten a mac g5 with virtual pc only so i could play games.

0 0

Ans plus they are so much better than pc's for graphic arts, and whoever said they dont right click….ur wrong…just get a logitec mouse, or any other mouse that uses usb to connect to the computer

0 0

Just thought I'd clear up a few things:

Here's a tip: DON'T think that if you buy a mac, you can just run PC games in Virtual PC, it's just shocking! Because Virtual PC doesn't support 3D acceleration, it won't play new games. In fact, it barely plays old games! The newest game I've made it play is Theme Hospital!

Anyway, the best PC games usually make their way over to Mac in about a month. You just have to know where they are sold.

You don't need to buy a logitech mouse to right-click, just hold down the ctrl key and click and it will simulate a right-click.

OOH, and if you are thinking of buying a mac laptop, don't make the popular mistake of buying a 15" ibook because it has a nice big screen, buy a 12" powerbook for pretty much the same price. You'll love it. :p

But whatever you do, buy one! You'll never look back!

P.S. If you have an Xbox, why not install Mac osX on that! It's been done! Just read the article on www.hackaday.com

0 0

0wned wrote: Ans plus they are so much better than pc's for graphic arts

Lol, that's a joke. Anyone watch the Gadget Show on channel5? They did really cool comparison tests with a G5 (i belive) and a pc of similar specifications. Including throwing them out a window to see how they cope with damage (of course the pc was cheap and easy to fix, the mac… well, £400 upwards?). They also did a speed test with Adobe Photoshop, and the PC whooped the G5s ass.

And if you're talking about how the graphics look, well thet really depends on the graphics card and mostly on the monitor you use. (sorry this has nothing to do with real1, but i'm stuck on it too)

0 0

Zinya wrote:

Lol, that's a joke. Anyone watch the Gadget Show on channel5? They did really cool comparison tests with a G5 (i belive) and a pc of similar specifications. Including throwing them out a window to see how they cope with damage (of course the pc was cheap and easy to fix, the mac… well, £400 upwards?). They also did a speed test with Adobe Photoshop, and the PC whooped the G5s ass.

And if you're talking about how the graphics look, well thet really depends on the graphics card and mostly on the monitor you use. (sorry this has nothing to do with real1, but i'm stuck on it too)

OK, not real 1, but lemme say this…

If you remeber correctly, despite the PC being faster at generalting the image, I remember them saying how much better the graphic they generated came out on the mac. Unless you're extremely impatient, speed isn't really an issue over qualtity.

The Mac came out with much better frame rates on Unreal Tournament 2k4, at the same graphics settings.

And as for the cost of reparing, well, how often do you throw your computer out of a window?

0 0

Zinya wrote: [quote]0wned wrote: Ans plus they are so much better than pc's for graphic arts

And if you're talking about how the graphics look, well thet really depends on the graphics card and mostly on the monitor you use. (sorry this has nothing to do with real1, but i'm stuck on it too)[/quote]

Arent you the one always going on about Linux? the new macy thingy has a BSD core fucking r0xx3rs!

0 0

Mac has always had a BSD core!

0 0

FUCKING AWESOME! I NEVER KNEW! and the fixed the one button shit and I'm sure they did soemhting it's no longer on particluar hardware intel now lol