Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 1

0 0

Ok, ive read over the otehr 3 or 4 posts on this page about the Real 1 mission. this is what i ahve:

I got the directory with what i am assuming is john's and the admin's encoded passwords, and their user ids.

The one thing i noticed about them is, is that if you put put both of what i am assuming are encoded passes toghter, you get what seems to be an MD5 hash. 0-9 and a-f, i think those letters are right. its also 32 letters long. but i tried putting that in as a pass, and it doesnt work. i keep hearing things about changing a cookiel. I assume that means chanign johns ID to that of the administrator via some sort of javascript: in the URL box.

Other thanthat, im lost. id love some help, but no spoilers ;D

0 0

Yes, you need to use javascript injection (putting Javascript commands in the RUL box) to change your cookie to be the admin one.

0 0

sigh, i got that from an article in that section. thankyou though. My problem is i cant figure that out–im not sure if maybe my syntax is incorrect. I hope this wouldnt be too much of a spoiler, as it was in that article, but this is what i have:

javascript:void(docu<i></i>ment.cookie="=")

Now, i have the txt file containing the information, like i said, but i think amybe im not using it right, or am putting it in the wrong places.

Also, why is everyone putting <i></i> in the middle? to me that means an HTML tag for italics…

Now, do i need to decrypt the pass or soemthign?? or is it used in that format as is?

Ar, sorry for asking so many quesitons, but im rahter lost here, thanks for your help.

0 0

Ah, lol, nvm i got it now. that was the biggest waste of time ever!! omg that was stupid.

I didnt actually think that when they gave you the info to log in, that taht was actually the password. sheesh.

then the javas are rather tricky…

0 0

I know this is probibly blindingly obvious, but i know that i have to use javascript injection, and i have the deteils to inject, but i cant find the authID cookie. If i go to mozzilla, options, privacy, view cookies i can see it, but i cant find it, :( Lil help?

twitch

0 0

Try downloading the "Add n' Edit Cookies" extension for Firefox, ot really helps with editing/viewing cookies.

0 0

well if its not already set, then maybe you have to set it :)

0 0

Thanks guys, ill try that