Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

realistic 1

0 0

i know i have to find the directories but i dont know where or what they are, ive read about every thread and both the articles but still cant figure it out. pm me if u can help me

0 1

just manually map out all the directories in the site, see where the images are comming from, see where the forms are leading too etc.

work out hte directories and its all fairly easy from there.

0 0

yeah i dont know how to do that

0 0

That's what Google's for:P

0 0

i googled it and its phone lines and what not

0 0

Okay well in this sense, the directory is like a folder with all the files and uploads etc. (erm, just incase you didn't know) and if you can find the source of the stuff on that page, you SHOULD be able to find which directory it's in.

0 0

i still have no clue wat to do

0 0

i still have no clue wat to do

0 0

and you're sure you actually went through and read all the articles and forums on it? or that you're not just being too lazy to put it all together?

0 0

i wouldnt start with real challenges for a begginer, but for everyone who cant find the directory, everything on the page including its pictures are in the directory

P.S. I hope its not too big of a hint

Banned
0 0

Do you know what an image is? Just a suggestion, but try to figure out where that huge picture came from.

If this is too much of a spoiler, please delete.

0 0

^^ that gave too much of it away. BTW when we have the password how do we have to decode it?

0 0

you don't need to decode it.

Hint : The script is using session.

0 0

I don't see that