Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 1. Help PLS

0 0

This is my first time ever doing a Realistic Challenge so can someone give me a push in the right direction for completion of Real 1.

0 1

browse around the site view all the directories. then you'll find what your looking for.

0 0

Before i began browsing that site, i noticed this "You are logged in as: john doe Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hbh/public_html/challenges/real1/index.php:21) in /home/hbh/public_html/challenges/real1/index.php on line 40" at the bottom. Is that going to affect me at all?

0 0

Before i began browsing that site, i noticed this "You are logged in as: john doe Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hbh/public_html/challenges/real1/index.php:21) in /home/hbh/public_html/challenges/real1/index.php on line 40" at the bottom. Is that going to affect me at all?

0 0

ah no spoilers. No, it's not a problem.

0 0

You can still help B) Does "Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hbh/public_html/challenges/real1/index.php:21) in /home/hbh/public_html/challenges/real1/index.php on line 40" at the bottom. Is that going to affect me at all?"