Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 7 is down!!

0 0

Hi, When I access the change grades section, I get the error

Table 'hbh_real.student' doesn't exist

Plz fix it. Also the mission objectives are not clear.It says:

He said that he needs to hack the faculty's site and, find out the teachers' password, change his grades to "A, B, C, C, A, A", change the system administrators salary to $4,000 but the student wants to give him $2,000, andthen get access to the admin folder which is .htaccess protected.

So what should we set as salary? 4000 or 2000?

Thomas

0 0

Ya, and for some reason I cant spoof the ref-url. It seems that it's not reading a refferal url at all because of it is not saying where I cam from after the "You come from:"

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I already submitted that bug, Mr_Cheese said the script should work, but my referer spoofer isn't working either

0 0

Hi, I don't have any problem with referrer spoofing. I use Proxomitorn. I can login to Stff Panel al right Its when I select "Change Grades" that i get the error

Table hbh_real.student cannot be found.

Thomas :(

0 1

i have just checked the DB';s, and indeed hbh_real.student isnt there. Must have been lost in the last backup, i'll speka with grind has he has all the real 7 stuff.

Also, there isnt going to be a database for real9 either, so that challenge will also be down.

0 0

Yep, still down indeed :(

markupTable 'hbh_real.student' doesn't exist

0 0

i happen to know my spoofer works, i have used it many times before…but when i do the thingy it says that i need to come from ……..page and i came from then blank….its getting irritating, cuz i just wanna know that i have gotten to the point where it matters that its down…..

and another thing, when i spoof with a wrong url, it tells me the one i spoofed it as…why does it do this but not show up when its right?

0 0

I am having a similar problem. When i attempt to spoof the page I get "You are not logged in!". It is geteting uber annoying. I have enen attemped, with no avail, to use outside programs to spoof but it just doesnt seem to want to work.