Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 5 last part

0 0

Hi, I think I am in the last part. I got the password. I checked the emails and got one. I added the IP, changed the permissions. Found how to report him. Changed the recipient to the proper guy. I keep getting the

The member does not exist or is not an administartor

error. Whats wrong? I saw some mention of a second email? How do I get it?

Thomas

0 0

No need for the other email. My article. But it doesn't look like taht will help I think your problem is the recipiant. I'm pretty sure the usernames are case sensitive, it should be all lower-casement and no spaces. If it doesn't work send me a PM with the form and I'll check it for you. By the way, read the form carfully, there is a person being reported and a recipiant.

0 0

I've gotten other email before, but it has no help towards this.. unless there is another one.

0 0

I'm stuck at the same part. I locally edited the form; I edited the hidden text "to" to the second administrator (sa***) and I tried BillSmith (and billsmith) as Username but no luck :(

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Any help?

Edit: Already completed it B)

0 0

drumlinegod wrote: I've gotten other email before, but it has no help towards this.. unless there is another one.

Is there a second email? If so, how do you get it? (If not just ignore me)

There are three hashes I've found that I want to crack, but have had no luck at all so far. They're in d**/k**** in the source. (nothing to do with the actual mission)

0 0

I've seen this error before, for me it was because of the send to username, make sure you get this spot on. I edited the source locally and then submitted the form.

@Zinya I also heard about another email, but its not necessary to solve the challenge, as I never saw it.

cheers

Dantronix B)

0 0

I have just finished this mission. I've had the same problem as you guys and after a lot of trial and error I finally got it. So the ONLY reason why it's giving you a that message (1. The member does not exist …) is the Capitalisation. So you should try different combinations with the s****o field via Javascript or Locally saved code (as said in the article). The difference from the article is that the username is not all lowercase… Wolfmankurd - I think they changed it in the mean time and thank you for the excelent article.

I hope this will help you finish the mission without spoiling to all the others. Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.

0 0

I have just finished this mission. I've had the same problem as you guys and after a lot of trial and error I finally got it. So the ONLY reason why it's giving you a that message (1. The member does not exist …) is the Capitalisation. So you should try different combinations with the s****o field via Javascript or Locally saved code (as said in the article). The difference from the article is that the username is not all lowercase… Wolfmankurd - I think they changed it in the mean time and thank you for the excelent article.

I hope this will help you finish the mission without spoiling to all the others. Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.