Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Re4L 1 PLZ HELP111

0 0

allrght i login like johndoe i found the folder with the cookies and when i use javascript:alert(document.cookie); the only cookie i see is PHPSESSID and some value in it plz help i know how to change cookies but i cant change something i cant see…

Keep Learning…;)

0 0

What?

0 0

Hmmm your typing seems hard to read but you haven't written leetly anywho, erm, who you cant be logged in properly

0 0

man i just cant see the cookies…

0 0

Well if you are using IE and windows( sorry only know it for this): Right-click start, Explore, Cookies, MAke sure you have just cleared all your history etc and are only logged into HBH. and the challenge

0 0

no man same thing only some fusion_* cookies and PHPSESSID… what to do??????????

0 0

post a screen grab ofcourse edit it out your Fusion_User= bit and it will be safe and any info that will be a spoiler.

0 0

how i use the img butto on posts???

0 0

wolfmankurd is wrong, your computer is handling cookies fine, you need to manually set your cookies. username= and password= .

0 0

i changed them but nothing happend… am i retarted????? shoud'nt view a cookie like username=johndoe password=******** ?

0 0

willeH wrote: wolfmankurd is wrong, your computer is handling cookies fine, you need to manually set your cookies. username= and password= . Try to check your shit out before you correct someone mate. Really not helpful, your answer maybe right in other situations. So I wont say it's wrong thinks: Way to get moral high ground :P

Highlight the url and click the 'img' button you may want to just paste the url as it may be annoying for future posters 'cause it will probably mess up the layout.

0 0

ok this is what happened to me. I got the same thing as you man BUT it doesnt matter if you have the cookies for johndoe, it just matters for the administrator. so just read up on editing cookies and add what you find in the hidden text file, then go to toys and edit the price and bingo instant points.

ps. add the AuthID to the cookies as well

0 0

You don't alert anything, there is something else you use

javascript:****(document.cookies="");

Good luck, pm me if you need more help

Also you cannot link them together. They ned to be seperate like this

javascript:(document.cookies="id=drumlinegod"); javascript:(document.cookies="pass=shdkjsahd"); javascript:****(document.cookies="name=Travis");

Note pass is fake^^ haha nice try

0 0

i make a print screen and edited on paint and saved on C like asdf.bmp how can i upload that using [img][/img]

0 0

Ooo I was just about to try it, I think he problem is he can't view the cookie to know which fields to change.

0 0

i think i got it….

0 0

akumalol wrote: i make a print screen and edited on paint and saved on C like asdf.bmp how can i upload that using [img][/img]

try re-saving it as .jpg to save space then go to www.imageshack.us and click 'browse' find it then 'host it' (incase you've never used it before.)

0 0

i have done it what i was doing wrong is that i used the javascript commands when i was viewing the adm******.txt and it wasnt working thanks a lot!!!!

Keep Learning…

0 0

NO problem :) I was stuck on that challenge for a long time, too and just thought i would help :)

0 0

Congrats, good luck on level 2 as for me I never could complete it yet.