Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

real 13 final part!!

0 0

in this challenge i found username, password, user id. when i login and change password, post message. and final is put security key that is where i stuck. i put hash in i***** (not decrypted because i can't decrypt) after submit it redirect me to home. and i don't really know why. i also go to activelist and did the same as part of putting security key but it also redirected me to home. please help me. PS:/ i also have a question. is real 9 down?. i can login and have the key and encrypted message. when i put all of it into decryption and press submit then it return me a blank text box output…

0 0

i can clear logs. i just found 6 images in r*****_*********. but when pressing forget password. i received error image (in source code it is 15th image during i just got 6 images). i read all old threads and realize they used to get 15 or 16 images in this directory. is real 13 down?. plz help me.

10 9

Real 13 is working ok, you should Ignore the hashes, as.the problem lies with the security key. Maybe try removing anything that looks out of place before using it.

Real 9 has a problem, but can be completed by using the link to the codebank in the latest real 9 thread, till we get it fixed permanently.