Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic 17

0 0

I tried *** via *** but I did not succeed :

One huge spoiler removed

nothing seems to work . Any hint to push me in the right direction ?

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

The right way to go about it, but the wrong exploit type, try the other one.

0 0

LFI using php wrappers do not seem to give any effect .It does not work . I read many articles and books and see many commands about it . I tried all of them but without any effects . Is it really about LFI via php wrappers ? if yes may I , at least , get an article , that may be I do not , that can help me solve this challenge ? and if it is not LFI using php wrappers so may I , at least , know the name of this exploit ?

10 9

It's not an LFI, but this thread already says that.

0 0

it is not LFI so what is the name of the exploit that I should use to pass this challenge . I read about PHP wrappers in this link :

http://php.net/manual/en/wrappers.php

and googled many articles concerning php wrappers exploit but I did not find something useful . I am still lost . I need to know the name of the exploit or even an article that can push me in the right direction

10 9

The exploit is not local, and was probably mentioned in every article you read on LFIs, as it's a choice of 2.

Try the other one.

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

This thread is already one giant spoiler, naming the exploit outright would turn it into a walkthrough for the challenge.

You already did this in the basics.