Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic 15

0 0

I read the forum and many repeated time and especially this :

https://www.hellboundhackers.org/forum/real_15-8-5444_100.html

many challengers were stuck , like me now , in finding the shell

I got the three logins and the red text error . I tried , then , to find the file where there is the shell but I failed . In the link above it is stated that we should not try to find the error file and use the error as a name for the hidden file where there is the shel and I cannot figure out what is the name of this hidden file and I do not see any alternative or possibility to find it not even after reading the article many times . I need a hint . I am really stuck.

10 9

https://www.hellboundhackers.org/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=8&thread_id=15863#149918

hackaday says : I understand that I need to access the "rsl" I am just not sure if it is all abbreviated() or just the first two names with the last name in full? (**rlt**)

The answer to his question was: Yes it is just the first two names that are abbreviated, with the last name in full.

The hint for this challenger is: Th1nk 1ike a hack3r to find the real shells name.

0 0

Sorry I expressed myself wrongly . I wanted to say that I did the first two parts namely the *First contact with Wolfie and *Discover plans . Now I am stuck at the third part : *Secret Mission 1 . In the Secret mission 1 , I must view a hidden file . The file I already viewed , which is also hidden , gave nothing special except of two logins and a third hidden one which gives a red text :

"Login error please check error file" . In the forum it is mentioned that there is no error file or a file whose name is error so it must be another hidden file but I cannot figure out its name . I need a hint on its name or the method used to get it or where to find it :(

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

There is a lot to do and see in this challenge, it's kinda unclear where you are so far.

Have you seen the python code in the notes, or the console ?

10 9

Due to the increased security we have been forced to change our plans, if every one does not recieve these notes we will fail.

Best start looking for those notes, and find out what kinda ch ch ch changes they have made.

It will make things less "fuzzy" if you're still stuck.