Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic 10

0 0

Concerning realistic 10 , I read the posts in the forum and the article.

In "the welcome to the administration panel " page , I tried all the usernames and passwords I found in an other specific page. However, each time I got an error . Not an IP error . I got only :

ERROR!

error

Now I am really stuck in what should I do next . The article says :

"Gah! It says something about an IP error! Wait, why should we care? DO NOT CLICK BACK! Go back to the directory, start from the top and try those .p__ files.

Look back at the real challenges index, you have somewhere to put commands in, right? Use it!"

I tried to follow the above paragraph but when I went back from where I got the error without clicking back , I got the white a*m page . Moreover , when I tried all the p__ files , I did not get the page where I should put the commands. I know that I am missing something but I do not know what exactly . I need help :(

10 9

Maybe you should look a bit harder at what you're copy and pasting in as the username, as that's where your problem lies.

Also, it really doesn't matter if you click back or not after you're logged in.

0 0

I found the second admin real username which is **********46

but even so ; even when I tried it with its password I got :

ERROR!

error

10 9

The "second admin real username" shouldn't be hard to find, as it's in a list between the other two admin logins.

It's saying ERROR! because it's not the correct account to log in with.

Again your problem is the username, you're blindly pasting it in without looking at what it is you're actually copying.

I expect you found out where the password started by looking for the :

Maybe you should try using that skill again on the username.

0 0

I admit that this little trick really got me hard :(

thank you very much for waking me up :)

10 9

Yeah, there was nothing much to this one really.

Well done man. thumbs up