Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic 4 - for all those noobs out there

0 0

I know a lot of you have been stuck trying to figure out how to delete Ghost's record on this problem. I also know that most of you have been looking at the forums finding the hint that the syntax in the URL for removing the record is all.php?(action)=(variable that is being acted upon)&&id=(some id). This syntax is completely correct. You really just have to plug 'n chug until you find the right code, but I know that most of you give up after trying what you believe to be every solution. From what I have seen, most of you are using "delete" as the action. Well that's not entirely wrong, but it's only half right. Well, obviously were trying to delete Ghost's record, right? So you're probably thinking to yourselves, What else could it be? Hint: there are instances other than delete. Now then, hopefully you've figured it out and are ready to move on. Next, we look at the variable that is being acted upon. Well, what are we deleting? Remember, we don't want to delete all the records, just Ghost's record. If we use whatever delete action on all the records, then don't you think we'll lose the record that probably gives you the password for the logs? We only want to remove Ghost's record. His ONE record. Now then, I think that the id is pretty self explanatory. Admin, I don't think this is spoiling because I worded it carefully so as not to reveal too much about the solution and what exactly goes into the URL to delete the records.

Like my post if you found this helpful :D.

philalethes
0 0

You mean realistic 4?..

Edit: Never mind, re-titled. Though really, you should try to submit guides like that as articles. Also, make shorter paragraphs lol, that post hurts my head :o

0 0

Whoops! The one spelling error I make; thanks for the change.