Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 3 (if it lets me post)

0 0

hey guys , anybody have any clue how we get a bruteforcer to run against just a \\\"password\\\" form , like in Real 3? all\\\'s I\\\'ve gotten to run good ever is CForce , and it only uses combos I\'ve even tried compiling the stuff here in the CodeBank , with a bunch of compile errors… I\'m trying \"brutus\" right now , but , it\'s kinda complicated and I only get it to run it\'s default dictionary which sucks , and there are no good tutorials for it that I\'ve seen … Thank you very much

0 0

You\'re not supposed to bruteforce nothing on real3.

0 0

o.k. , thanks for the reply , I checked the \"Articles\" and saw this, so far, I got the order-error I was suppose to get , and I\'m having trouble guessing the URL i\'m suppose to go to, I tried ordermem/ and order/mem

O.k. at first I thought to get his password I would brute force it … I would appreciate any pointers ,

Admin from hell
0 0

If you got the error you can easily guess the url to the rest of the challenge. I really have to laugh that you actually use brutus.

0 0

O.k. well , I don\'t know , I did mem/filetransfer.htm I did mem/file_transfer.htm I did all kinds of variations on that theme no luck Brutus keeps doing weird stuff too … but , it worked good once.. hope all is well , thank you,

0 0

Anybody got any hints?

Admin from hell
0 0

Your not supposed to transfer anything you want to "forward" it. Take it from there.