Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

real 13

0 0

I\\\'m stuck at the user id part. I have the format <hint2>:!:<hint1>, I googled for the hints but I can\\\'t seem to get it right. Can someone point me in the right direction :| ?

Btw. I did remove the <> .

0 0

Tbh with you Im not sure if the things broke. I got the user name and pass for the users. Tested it out by logging into the application so there both right. Then got the hints found what they were used the correct format and entered it into the webpage to get nothing back. Some of those hints are a bit daft. But yes im sure the answers are correct.

To my surpirse I didnt even get an error page or wrong password or anything for the information. I can see from the form it loads .check.php but I cant say I see anything happen.

Can someone who has completed this challenge check to see if the login is working as intended.

Admin from hell
0 0

Yes it\'s working. Make sure your using the correct user and you format is correct for the user id.

0 0

dami3n wrote: Tbh with you Im not sure if the things broke. I got the user name and pass for the users. Tested it out by logging into the application so there both right. Then got the hints found what they were used the correct format and entered it into the webpage to get nothing back. Some of those hints are a bit daft. But yes im sure the answers are correct.

To my surpirse I didnt even get an error page or wrong password or anything for the information. I can see from the form it loads .check.php but I cant say I see anything happen.

Can someone who has completed this challenge check to see if the login is working as intended.

I have the same problem as you have dami3n. The user/pass is working in the app but not on the site. I think we both get the hint thing wrong.

0 0

Yeh…. maybe the person who created the hints got it wrong and we are just writing the \"correct\" answers wrongly hm. Im gonna see if i can crack it again today.

0 0

ok ok I got in…. using Rachel\'s id now shes an admin. So I assumed id get logged in as admin. Hell no. Keeps saying not logged in as Admin sigh.

Now as for bypassing with the user ID\'s I was using the wrong hint answers. I dunno where the person who created this challenge comes from but us lads in the UK don\'t use that type of animal for guarding or police use…. and look at the hint format closer if your defiantly sure you got it right. Look at the format. <hint1>\"look real close at this bit\"<hint2>

0 0

dami3n wrote: ok ok I got in…. using Rachel\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s id now shes an admin. So I assumed id get logged in as admin. Hell no. Keeps saying not logged in as Admin sigh.

Now as for bypassing with the user ID\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s I was using the wrong hint answers. I dunno where the person who created this challenge comes from but us lads in the UK don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t use that type of animal for guarding or police use…. and look at the hint format closer if your defiantly sure you got it right. Look at the format. <hint1>\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"look real close at this bit\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"<hint2>

I was trying to get Rachel\\\\\\\'s data from the first time :). Anyway I did pay attention to the format and what\\\\\\\'s in between the hints. I feel like this has more to do with luck than skill :| .

Btw can I pm you what i have so you can tell me if I\'m on the right track :| ?

0 0

Of course mate. Maybe you might even get past the ADMIN login page… I think its the other bloke we need to log in as tbh but hes HINTS are bloody daft no matter what I try it wont work.

The Manager
0 0

I am the one who made this system and it has nothing to do with luck, except knowing who to use.

As Korg stated, make sure you are using the correct user.

0 0

care to enlighten me on some hints? Bashing my head against the wall over some fish…

The Manager
0 0

Just search through the forums. There are many places that you can figure it all out. Remember to read into the back end and look at all the information. Read what Administration is. It is multiple things so you have to think outside the box.

0 0

I know what admin is needed i know what to do I have the correct format its just the bleeding fish. Silly fish…

philalethes
0 0

If you\\\'re at the stage where I think you are, you just have to be more specific when using the hint. Don\\\'t forget to use quotation marks, I just checked and the correct answer to your fish problem can still be found. PM me if you have any trouble.

The Manager
0 0

I never thought it would be this much trouble because of a bloody fish :P

philalethes
0 0

:D… Well we can just blame google for that, the way in which google returns search results has changed slightly since this challenge was created. Now, searching for what I searched when I first completed it no longer yields the same results.

0 0

Found it… Took a while. Had to ask the Mrs if she knew any fish…

philalethes
0 0

Glad you finally got it! You should be able to complete the rest of the challenge fairly easily now :)