Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 5

0 0

i'm stuck. i can't get the page to send a report about someone. I've tried to get there by doing "?action=directory" but all i get is the same page. plz pm me a hint.:ninja:

0 0

Funny im stuck at the same part. I have done everything before this like change IP read emails change file permissions etc etc But I also cannot find the secret section.

I have however found the page you are supposed to report to but it looks like the page after you submit. Like a submit error page that reads:

We could not send you report due to the following reasons

1. The member does not exist or is not an administrator.

I have tried the ../ command to backtrack through it but it doesnt work I have tired as you stated the ?dir that you found hidden as part of the task. It just seems a bit silly that I cant seem to quite grasp it.

I read articles and forum posts on this and yet still cant seem to find it.

One article showed the following "?action"="members" but I tried multiple edits of this to no luck. action = ?hidden dir members hidden report page I even tried fiddling around with the "=" to no results…

A small hint would be nice. Thanks.

0 0

You can pm me what you have so far and I'll see if I can point you in the right direction.

0 0

Yeah I solved this one was kicking myself when I got this one….

0 0

Same issue. I found re****.php (doing various re****.htm, .html, .pdf, .txt and so on) but not the page for filling out the report form.

And did all the previous steps: Find my way to BillSmith files Read his email Find hidden directory Change BillSmith folder to "read all" Change the IP in .last******

Now I'm back in the hidden directory and I know I need to go up one directory, but going to real5/ takes me to welcome.php

I've tried: ?action=directory ?action=?directory=real5 ?action=../ ?action=~/ ?action=&?directory=../

It gave me a headache, so I went to bed.

==Edit (1 day later)== I figured it out!!!! Ok please use actions is a lie. More like please use directories.