Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Pen-Testing 1

0 0

So I'm having a problem with my last exploit. I know what kind of exploit it is, I'm pretty sure where I'm supposed to be pulling it off and I'm pretty sure what it is that I need to put. So I'm basically there.

Though it's not working. Any chance I can PM someone to clarify what I'm doing is what I'm supposed to be doing.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Damn. I totally put this in the wrong place…

0 0

DOHOHOHOHOHOHO which part?

0 0

Sorry, trying to prevent too many hints.

Well I was told to make something true, before I could access the part which is 'st1ll b3ing m4d3'.

Haha, get what I mean?

0 0

…and how are you fucking that part up?

0 0

That's what I'm thinking, how am I fucking this up?

EDIT: Right I got it, it was exactly what I thought it was. I'd tried it a couple of times before because I was so sure but it hadn't worked. This time it /did/ work. Maybe it was an issue with my FF plugins, or an incompatibility somewhere else, or maybe I just don't get enough sleep.

Thanks anyway!

EDIT2: Yeah this definitely looks like a bug on my end. If I open up chrome and do this exploit I immediately get the 'You've already found this exploit' message, if I follow the exact same steps in Firefox I don't see it.