Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 13-Hidden App

0 0

Hey guys, I'm stuck…I can't find the hidden application everyone is talking about. I understand that it is a hidden directory and must have the "special" character before it. Here are some of the directories i have tried after the /real13/ folder:

/.user_recovery/ /.user_application/ /.user_program/ /.downloads/ /.ftp/

And many more. Am I on the right track? This guessing game is getting irritating and if someone could give me a hint as to what I should be trying, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx

0 0

Yup you are on the right track. It's hard to give hints about the folder name here without giving to much away but the name of the folder is VERY simple. Think even simpler than the things you have tried.

Feel free to PM me and I'll give you some more specific hints if you can't get it.

0 0

hint REMOVED hint

if its a spoiler then remove it plz :happy:

0 0

Death_metal666 wrote: hint hey can anyone plz say me plural of "file" or i need to google it?? hint

if its a spoiler then remove it plz :happy:

Wtf kind of Engrish was that?

0 0

Ahh thanx alot people! You probably saved me from blowing my brains out from frustration!:xx: Got the app… now need to start on the hard part…

0 0

Arabian wrote: Wtf kind of Engrish was that? English is not my native language :(

0 0

Death_metal666 wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: Wtf kind of Engrish was that? English is not my native language :([/quote]

ohlol

sorry then. carry on.

0 0

Arabian wrote: ohlol

sorry then. carry on.

Stop making fun of my Engrish. XD

0 0

Please to can operate sexually obese machinery for making cook wonderful goodly bench.