Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 5 Down

0 0

I am at the end of realistic challenge 5. I have searched and searched through the articles and forums after i completed the rest of the challenge. I have tried using paros, and copying the source code and editing it. It will not send, when i enter the value of SA***** and submit the form, it says this: We could not send you report due to the following reasons

The member does not exist or is not an administrator.

I am 100% sure that all form fields are filled in correctly.Is the challenge down? Also i have cleared my cookies and session data, history, lowercase for the username, etc..

0 0

iam have the same problem when i fill the form and change the sendto to s*******n and submit it gives me the same result

"We could not send you report due to the following reasons The member does not exist or is not an administrator "

any idea why it acts like that??or i did something wrong??

0 0

+1. I have tried all possible combinations in the post variables…SAnderson,Sanderson,sanderson,SAnderson@… and nothing works :(

0 0

i'll give you a hint: think about the company of which Bill Smith is working for, not which company he is stealing from.

0 0

yes you're right. Works perfectly :D