Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 11

0 0

I got the tool from a directory on real 11 but i dont know how the heck is work tested for about 10 min and gave up

0 0

Yea thanks agin need to reed harder and more carefull thanks for it..

i have found the keycheck

0 0

can someone put me in the right direction

i have been able to open and close the login

i have found the keychecker and

tested everything

but what i cant find is a D**** hash

0 0

just solved it. finding that hash is the easy part. you just have to escape hint! the redirect.

alright, I was stuck for too long at coding the doubling of the numbers and submitting it within 1 second.

moshbat told me to study php and curl more in depth, but I didn't have the time nor the inclination to think it through. ( i know php not much curl) so i decided to look for other ways. ;)

A bit of searching, studying javascript, html, w3schools test it, and greasemonkey scripting, I DID IT. it's a good feeling.

Coding the script is tricky. I had to do some research and I stumbled upon simple scripting and greasemonkey.

However a big hurdle came on how to retrieve the innerhtml numbers and using javascript 'splitting' (or (more accurately 'slicing')I had to find the EXACT CUTTING POINT and I did found it by trial and error.

So it's like the code was working but im getting the wrong number.

I pinpointed the exact location by sheer brute force. LOL : By capturing a snapshot of the page to see the NEW numbers, then dividing the resulting digits by two on the url on the address bar and determining where it was by comparing it to the screenshot. Then you just have to refresh the pages coz sometimes it wont work, the locations/arrays/character count may change, and same with removing the backups.

you have to copy paste the exact decrypted numbers.

Lesson here is try and try again. think. and try again.

it's been ages since I visisted this and Im on a roll. solving the hard challenges where I left off.

I deserve a cold drink for this. whew!

All in all awesome challenge! Thanks for this. This deserves the insane label. but yeah, huh, nothing stops a determined hacker. always remember that.

cheers B):D

set sail for more challenges! lol