Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 15: The real shell

0 0

I have completed the first three objectives discovered the javascript pass and entered the command, I get a login timed out and then misson failed. I understand that I need to access the "rsl" and to do so I need to "abbreviate" the name somewhat.

I am not sure I have this exact but have tried two combination's it could be. Having read the article and other posts I am just not sure if it is all abbreviated() or just the first two names with the last name in full? (rlt)

My other problem is when I use the referrer with either it does not work and I cannot access the real shell, I have made them the "same" as suggested in the article. Any advice on how to do this ?:p

0 0

I also stuck at Real 15 .. Ive found the two loggins and tried to loggin in and tried to inject JavaScritp somwhere but still with no succes.. any hints?

PS: hackaday your inbox is full^^

0 0

anyone else care to help or offer an opinion?;)

0 0

use ref control to spoof your way to the shell. hint elite shell at the furthest directory

im also stuck at the very last part. after deleting the file, there's a final redirect and i try to stop it. I then try to delete the logs but I get permission probs.

so i can't go run the last script file because its not telling me what it is. guys I PMed tell me it should tell me the name but no matter what i do i doesn't. i've tried changing the cookies, fusion_user cookie, the referrer, meta-refresh block, but no dice.

report****.*h where are you

maybe I should work on the very last mission every time since i've got alll bases covered already.

feel free to chime in =) :happy:

0 0

I am stuck here to I cannot stay logged in as root it keeps redirecting to mission failed page:(

0 0

^focus on your referrer.

looks like b4ckd00r found the shell script, hmmmm I've read somewhere that someone finished the mission by 'bypassing' the r* -** and c**** steps on the real shell. that k***.*** page is getting annoying. you have to press esc every time =D come on help out

0 0

I am logged in as root and have issued the chmod command and I get a message that says done! when I give the ** command on the same file nothing happens no message, when i do ** the file is still in the list Am I doing something wrong. The message is not green in the objectives list either.

0 0

research the command you're using

—>check ur inbox

0 0

gruenfeld777 I tried to pm you but your box is full do you mean the command to delete content because I think I have it right?

0 0

Yeah I have tried common commands with some options as well - – and I just cannot get the right syntax

0 0

completed the c**** command and the r* -** command arrived at the K***.*** page but the same commands not working and the redirect is annoying can anyone advise a little on this? :(

0 0

Can anyone help with secret mission 2?

0 0

I just tried again and all I can say is,

that's the most ridiculous shell I have ever seen. :angry:

it doesn't show the report script at all after doing all the objectives. meh

let's cut the crap, help us out. :D

0 0

HAHA just visited it back today and I GOT IT. finally after a bit of prodding.

googled just reread some thread about it. LOL

finally man. it was kind of a deja vu of frustration then bam! the redirect changed. :)

so to add value to the thread,here's a clue: after deleting the directory you have to delete the logs. you're gonna use the same command to be "able" to delete it, then of course captain obvious, what's next? delete it and then that annoying redirect will change into something awesome. hint: look at the url!

then you have a new mission, and you're gonna play around with syntax a little bit and voila! 80 points under your belt. good luck!:ninja: