Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

-Realistic 1-

0 0

Right, hello everyone, im new here but im not that stupid (well i would like to think that way ;D). Anyways, i have started Realistic 1, read all the articles, i went to /**** and found txt files with the AuthId and stuff, i used js injection script, refreshed the page hundred times, and it still wont do anything! Any suggestions?

Banned
0 0

Learn before you blindly start following guides.

0 0

I am learning from the guides, where else can i learn? And thank you for your reply :)

0 0

I am familiar with HTML, but i have never learned Javascript , thank you for advice!

Ninja Extreme
0 0

It might also help if you started with the "basic" line of challenges first, before moving on to the more difficult realistic ones.

hacker from home (;
0 0

u need to try to think about everything, think nothing is just there because they want too.

like the image, think about the directory the image is…

start to learn about edit cookies for this mission, i let u the big idea for this mission:

u not need to try to find passwords or something, they call u to login as (johndoe/password)

u need to try to find the admin cookie and edit your cookie for its be like the admin cookie.

and if your cookie is like the admin cookie its call you are logged as admin… and u can change the

price for the picture…

sorry for im talking too much… i think i can post it like a article no?? thumbs up

0 0

The post you're replying to is 3 years old…