Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic 13 Sec Key

The Manager
0 0

Korg…You are too nice sometimes ;)

Admin from hell
0 0

unknown_gamer wrote: I got it, but I put it in there and nothing happens. for you to know I got it, here is how it starts: 7c226fea…

You don't just put in in…. Look at it again what could that be?

The Manager
0 0

Stop Spoon Feeding the N00bs… If they cannot figure something that simple out then they should stop on the realistics and go back to the basics… :angry:

Admin from hell
0 0

AldarHawk wrote: Stop Spoon Feeding the N00bs… If they cannot figure something that simple out then they should stop on the realistics and go back to the basics… :angry:

It's called helping with small hints, Sometimes the dumbest things can be overlooked. ;)

The Manager
0 0

korg wrote: [quote]AldarHawk wrote: Stop Spoon Feeding the N00bs… If they cannot figure something that simple out then they should stop on the realistics and go back to the basics… :angry:

It's called helping with small hints, Sometimes the dumbest things can be overlooked. ;)[/quote]

I know what you are doing korg. I just get concerned when they are on Realistic 13 and still cannot see what that is…:whoa:

0 0

I did every thing and just have to enter the security key to complete the challenge. Bur i still donk know what typ of encryption the hase uses .. tried it with C&A but nothing worked ;S

Edit: Got it after taking a closer look at the hash^^

0 0

I have the same problem as unknown_gamer. Everything is done exept for the security key.

I tried to brute force the stego hash with MD4 (1-6 digits and [a-z][A-Z][0-9]), MD5 (1-6 digits and [a-z][A-Z][0-9]; 1-10 digits and [a-f][0-9]) but that didn't work.

Can someone PM me?

Edit: MD5 (1-12 digits [0-9]) and LM (1-7 digits) doesn't work too :-(

0 0

Not wanting to open a new thread… Is the challenge working correctly?

The image from the security key it's not displaying (corrupted), or is it like that?

0 0

I couldn't see the secret key either so I would say that it's broken unless they have changed the challenge in the last couple of months.