Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic 15 shell

0 0

Hi, I am in the real shell but I do not know how to login as root. Could someone give me a hint please? Edit: sorry, I found it

Edit #2: Damn, stuck again. I do not know how to change the permissions I tried c**** + p*****_**** Am I in the right direction or I am missing something?

0 0

Merlijn wrote: I tried c**** + p*****_****

That sounds about right.

0 0

Yeah, it brings me to another url, but then when I do the remove command it doesnt do anything anymore like it did in the beginning

0 0

You need to get the syntax of the commands just right.

If it redirects to anything but the fail url, the command worked. If not, modify your command.

0 0

but I tried every possible syntax of the remove command

0 0

If you have, it would have worked. PM me exactly what you tried.

0 0

Yeah I got that, but when I try to remove the files, it redirects me to the fail page. Does this mean my command is wrong?

0 0

I deleted the files but I cant find the report script. Do we need to find out the name of the script or is it supposed to be in the list of the files because I cannot see it

0 0

You know, it's not wrong to actually try and do at least one part of the mission on your own.

I'm not saying it's wrong to ask for help, but on every command?

I understand if other parts were confusing(needing specific commands and redirects that might suprise you), but this part is pretty straightforward.

0 0

Im sorry, i just started doing this kind of stuff. I dont have all the experience of most of you in these challenges