Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic 13, clearing the logs

0 0

Hi, I need to clear the logs. I know where the logs are located and the place where I need to enter it, but it's not working. I've tried entering the path in the text box as well as directly invoking the script and passing a variable as a parameter in the URL.

I've tried these in the text box .**** ./a.** a***.***

and these in the URL: .rl.php?remove= .**** .rl.php?remove= ./a.** .rl.php?remove= a.***

I would appreciate any guidance. Thank you very much.

0 0

One of those things should've worked, unless you have the wrong file(which I don't see how you could've gotten). Try them again. If you still can't do it, PM me.

0 0

The mission is flawed. I completed it after entering the same things for the 100th time, and then it said that I had completed the mission. But today it says that I didn't. Maybe it didn't save the status because the database was being backed up.

Today, once again it refuses to accept even though I give it the same answers. I rely on form history so there's no question of a typo. I'll PM anyone who's completed the mission my answers.

EDIT: Cleared it after entering the same thing around 20 times.

0 0

I have reached the same stage found the location of the logs tried options shown above but they have not worked, I also am trying to decrypt the AED have tried various online crackers and cain and abel with a custom char set to no avail, the posts in the forum give some conflicting advice md5 not md5 etc A nudge here would be appreciated:|

The Manager
0 0

Shoot me a PM with all the steps you have taken. I will look it over :D

0 0

pm sent

0 0

pm sent