Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 5

0 0

Hey there, I don't really like asking for help, but i've read through the 2 articles and all of the topics about this, and I still hapen to be stuck. So I've got to changing the ip log to an old-er one, then i edited the url to say r****t.P** but, there's a step missing. I cannot find the actual page where i send in a report form. I think i have to change directories through the url but for the life of me i cant figure that out either. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

0 0

I'm stuck at the same place. It's r*****.php. To find out where, see the challenge description. I got an error, but I don't know how to overcome it. I've tried passing parameters to the file, but it doesn't work.

Reading the tutorials, I see that I'm supposed to list the previous directory, but I don't know how to that. I guess the above file is where I need to submit the form I'm supposed to get. I can't guess that name. So I need to figure out how to view the upperlevel directory.

EDIT: Got it. Don't forget to add a / at the end.

EDIT: The article incorrectly mentions that Kazaa is the company that he is stealing from. Someone edit that article.

10 0

Sometimes the articles and post in the forum confuse more than help! There are articles which I think were made just to confuse! I do not know how administrators allow this ../

0 0

Ahh…. so I can't seem to change the directory. I've been in the main dir for a while now trying different things like the commands in rooting for changing directories. Something comes up as "please use the actions" this has to be a clue somehow. Maybe something i'm supposto inject at the end of the url? I'm stumped lol

0 0

I was also stuck at this point. It's frustrating, isn't it?

View the source code of that page. You'll find a comment that tells you the variable you must use. From several threads here, I deduced that you must view the previous directory. How do you do that?

Read the previous post I made in this thread to avoid that one frustrating error no one should ever make. Best of luck. If you need help, PM me.

0 0

Can i pm you with what i'm trying? This is driving me insane.

0 0

Sure, I know what it feels like.

10 0

Send me what you're trying and I can put you on your way! PM me!

0 0

I can help anyone stuck at this point eg the reporting page if they want =, it had me stumped for a long time!!!1