Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 5

0 0

help me please with this challeng 'cause i am gonna crazy. i chang permission in folder BillSmith to 7** change ip in .****access. and now i go to main page and dont know what to do. PLEASE HELP ME…………………………

0 0

I don't really remember this challenge all that well, but this might help.

From the challenge description: Then you need to view the main directory of eBussNet and see what is the name to report a user that has being downloading illegal music.

Also, I vaguely remember something was weird about the name that needs to be inserted.

Btw, f those filenames are correct, you might want to edit your post cause it's a bit spoilerish.

0 0

You just need to go to the page that's there for sending a report.

There's no link to this page, but there's a hint in the dir (You'll probably know which one)

About the original post: I don't think the 7** thing is right, as it says "Read All"

0 0

777 - "read/write for all" it may be right

0 0

alt_Apocalypse wrote: 777 - "read/write for all" it may be right

I just redid the challenge and it seams you're right. As I might have mentioned, it's been some time since I finished this one.

0 0

Hey there everyone. Sorry to revive this topic, but i'm sure i did all the steps required to beat this challenge. Since it is not working, i checked them with the articles that have been written and the forum topics.

I got to the report part, and no matter what i write in there it always shows up the member error. I'm afraid i can write spoilers if i say what i did try, so, can i pm someone please?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

chess_rock wrote: Hey there everyone. Sorry to revive this topic, but i'm sure i did all the steps required to beat this challenge. Since it is not working, i checked them with the articles that have been written and the forum topics.

I got to the report part, and no matter what i write in there it always shows up the member error. I'm afraid i can write spoilers if i say what i did try, so, can i pm someone please?

Yup, go ahead.

0 0

So I decided to not start a new tread just to ask if I can PM someone, but I have gotten into the "new directory" changed the chmod to something like 775, found a old IP. found the report page, and changed what needs to be changed for sending. However I am still receiving the error

1. The member does not exist or is not an administrator

which I am confused about. So can I PM someone for more help?

Thanks, nighthunter33

Ninja Extreme
0 0

@nighthunter33

A lot of people make the mistake of entering the wrong company when reporting him. Have you checked that?

0 0

All the information I used for the report form I took from the description of the challenge. Is that correct I don't want to post any spoilers here

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Hm, alright, feel free to PM me and I'll see what you've got.

0 0

Can anyone help(pm) me? (I am sure you will understand my question if u have completed the real 5). In real 5 at the end(in reporting procedure) you must change something to otherthing to avoid error given by r*****.Php. Now the problem is: i cant figure out the value of this "otherting". I had 'entered' the value as per challange discription but nothing happens (i am still getting same error.) Please send me a helping pm.

Admin from hell
0 0

cyberking147 wrote: Please send me a helping pm.

No, How about you Pm me with what you are trying. This is an easy challenge and everything you need is in the description.

0 0

%5bquote%5d%5bb%5dalt_Apocalypse+wrote%3a%5b%2fb%5d%0ahelp+me+please+with+this+challeng++%26%2339%3bcause+i+am+gonna+crazy.+i+chang+permission+in+folder+BillSmith+to+7**+change+ip+in+.****access.+and+now+i+go+to+main+page+and+dont+know+what+to+do.+PLEASE+HELP+ME…………………………%5b%2fquote%5d