Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 1

0 0

Humbly seeking Guidance for Real1.…… What need to be done after /ing the $ :(

0 0

Remember to enable your javascript on your web browser if you have turned it off in the past. I forgot that I had turned mine off and wondered why I couldn't get this challenge to work. Happy Hacking

0 0

firebug for firefox helps a lot!!!! it changes the; cookies, HTML, CSS , and DOM, all in real time right on the web page :) NO SPOILERS!!!!

:(
80 120

MoshBat wrote: And I never used those tools… Have people forgotten the value of manual work? And I never cut down a tree with an axe. Well I have, but the point remains the same: why do something the tedious way when there's a simpler alternative available? Do you start a fire in your back yard to cook your food, or pop it in the oven? Ride your bike to work or drive the car? Hell, walk or bike? Knowing how to do something is undoubtedly useful, but that doesn't mean there's no value in taking the easier path.

Now I'm not saying ignore the javascript altogether and automate everything you do- that's both disgusting and extreme. I'm saying that once you've got the method known, there's no harm in saving some time. Is there?

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

I like firebug. Useful; convenient. What exactly is your purpose in arguing about it? I'm pretty sure I used firebug when I first did this challenge.

0 0

My opinion? Don't bother with tools unless you know how to do it manually first and can get it done that way. This way you learn more about what the tool can do and it's used as a tool instead of a crutch.

0 0

OK. To anyone who's trying this mission, after you find the directory where the 2 txts are and know how to inject javascript and change cookies, keep this in mind that you only have to change one cookie and then go back to the toys page and change the price. Don't login after that. That was my mistake.

0 0

i wonder why can't I login as administrator if i cracked the pass hash. I know i can use js but why not just pass?

0 0

tnx