Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 18

Retired
10 0

Well I looked and looked and can't find anything about it. I cracked the encryption, and now i need to access the admin page. I'm pretty sure i need to do some address bar redirection, but it seems as if the page is set in a switch case loop. Any tips would be useful….

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

What do you think about pollution around the globe? I read an interesting article at The Register about it, just curious to your thoughts, that's all.

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: What do you think about pollution around the globe? I read an interesting article at The Register about it, just curious to your thoughts, that's all. C'mon, don't make it easy. =+P

0 0

Just try to make it "believes" you have the authentication.

0 0

this part of the challenge is stupid imho, but maybe that's cause I was stumped.

0 0

I guess I cannot write more than that about this challenge, if you don't get it PM me because more than that would be a spoiler.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Another thread? Nobody listen to me last time?

Alright delete it it's useless.

Admin from hell
0 0

You have to allow help on this challenge sometime, Hell it's been out for quite a while now. Besides that system responded first.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]korg wrote: You have to allow help on this challenge sometime, Hell it's been out for quite a while now. Besides that system responded first. With what I would call a spoiler.[/quote]

Get over it.

People post spoilers to my challenges day in, day out.

Plus, it's only a spoiler to you and I because we both know what it means, for someone who doesn't, it's just a completely confusing and unhelpful hint.

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: Plus, it's only a spoiler to you and I because we both know what it means, for someone who doesn't, it's just a completely confusing and unhelpful hint.

to be fair I've done the challenge and I was like wtf?

Admin from hell
0 0

system_meltdown wrote: Plus, it's only a spoiler to you and I because we both know what it means, for someone who doesn't, it's just a completely confusing and unhelpful hint.

Amen to that brother, I saw nothing to spoil the challenge either.

Mad Hatter
0 0

arghhhhhhh only real 18 and steg22 left in the actual hacking challenge part

Mad Hatter
0 0

bump bump im a necro yee haa

0 1

that can be expected from someone who has a misfits avatar. hint many misfits songs concerning grave exhumantion, dead people, etc.

Mad Hatter
0 0

Hells Yea Misfits Rule Nice fits banner i changed my avatar to ghost in the shells laughing man though seems more appropriate thought id just sit around here and post on the dead thread know how we's like the dead things :)