Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic Challenge 11

0 0

I get "Welcome to KeyCheck!" but, the button doesn't change. Then I enter the key from the site, and KeyCheck says "Invalid key entered". Has anyone came across this problem, or know what I'm doing wrong(if I am wrong)?

Admin from hell
0 0

Your entering the key from where? You need to crack the keycheck program. (App cracking).

0 0

korg wrote: Your entering the key from where? You need to crack the keycheck program. (App cracking).

I'm entering the key from the web page into KeyCheck(after logging into KeyCheck).

Admin from hell
0 0

I just tried it and it's working for me.

0 0

I wonder if the program is being hindered by me being on a 64-bit processor.

0 0

yes am experiencing the same problem i dunnow if anybody got an idea what is the cause of the problem and why it doesnt show decrypt after cracking the KeyCheck ?

Admin from hell
0 0

AlpHaNiX wrote: yes am experiencing the same problem i dunnow if anybody got an idea what is the cause of the problem and why it doesnt show decrypt after cracking the KeyCheck ?

Maybe because your entering the wrong thing. If your doing it online, Try another one.

0 0

55693 peoples seen this thread lol

0 0

korg wrote: [quote]AlpHaNiX wrote: yes am experiencing the same problem i dunnow if anybody got an idea what is the cause of the problem and why it doesnt show decrypt after cracking the KeyCheck ?

Maybe because your entering the wrong thing. If your doing it online, Try another one.[/quote]

am talking about the keycheck program after i enter the right password it tells me welcome to keycheck and check button doesnt change into decrypt :/

Admin from hell
0 0

AlpHaNiX wrote: [quote]korg wrote: [quote]AlpHaNiX wrote: yes am experiencing the same problem i dunnow if anybody got an idea what is the cause of the problem and why it doesnt show decrypt after cracking the KeyCheck ?

Maybe because your entering the wrong thing. If your doing it online, Try another one.[/quote]

am talking about the keycheck program after i enter the right password it tells me welcome to keycheck and check button doesnt change into decrypt :/[/quote]

Exactly your not entering the right thing. If you enter something "close" it will say welcome but not change to decrypt. If you still don't get it PM me with what your trying.