Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic 3

0 0

Hey,

I've managed to login to the account and now I'm stuck at the actual file download for some reason… I have to download the first file of the "Jack11" list. However, every time I type in the fontname to download, I get taken to the "invalid password" page.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I can't believe I'm stuck at the easiest part of this mission lol.

Thanks in advance!

P.s. This is a great website, it already taught me quite some interesting things :)

2,795 1

There are a few articles on this one in the Articles Section. I would suggest going over all of them lien by line. Each one hints something in a different way. This would be your best bet. Hope it helps.

0 0

elmiguel wrote: There are a few articles on this one in the Articles Section. I would suggest going over all of them lien by line. Each one hints something in a different way. This would be your best bet. Hope it helps.

Well, those articles don't really help as they just state to type in the fontname and hit the download button. I already tried this quite some times, without success. Every single time I get taken back to the "Invalid password" page on the HBH website.

0 0

ah not sure how much i can say,

the name is just that, a name, its something else you need, not jsut the title