Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

medium/moderate

0 0

i want to start with the easier challenges but which are meant to be easier out of medium and moderate.

i guess moderate because they're 1st, but just want to check ;)

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

I suppose it's really just depends on what you already know , why not just go try them and see for yourself ?

Though personally speaking , I thought the medium ones were easier .

0 0

Even some of the hard and "insane" ones are easy. For example 11 was really easy, 7 was easy after a few duh moments. So it all depends on your skills though. Experimentation is key and make sure to not overlook the obvious, as I do so often :P.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

starofale wrote: i want to start with the easier challenges but which are meant to be easier out of medium and moderate.

i guess moderate because they're 1st, but just want to check ;)

Edit: Overlooked this relates just to realistic. I'd kind of ignore the ratings, they are very subjective, and for example 'insane' real 11 isn't as hard as it claims to be… As for me, realistic challenges are mainly about experience. I attempted real 17 for instance ages ago, and couldn't even get pass the first mission. Came back to it couple of weeks ago and almost finished it in about 15-20 minutes… Let me define easy challenge for you –> A challenge you can do on your own without any help.

0 0

For me, real9 was even easier than real1, so i think medium are easier.

0 0

Seriously some of the medium ones are really very easy then the easy ones but i would suggest you to go for the easier ones as they start with the basic knowledge that you should have.

0 0

hmm ok

thanks everyone :)