Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 7 grades

0 0

I found a teacher that can edit grades, then I edit the form so it can edit all grades, when submit though I always get a blank page. Any idea why the grades don't seem to have changed at all? Is it something I missed? The teachers home does say I am admin, but do I need to do something more?

0 0

yeah you need one more thing to change grades…

0 0

Hi all , i changed grades , i found user/password admin , and i want to access to the admin control panel but there is something with the cookie isn't it ? I have to play with the last modified value ? or it is an other Can someone push on the right way , i tried different things but without result. Thanks.

0 0

What is the most common cookie for admin?

0 0

A boolean "Authorized" TRUE / FALSE ?

0 0

Right now I am on the part with getting admin pass word the admin directory, on the c*****t I found a "hidden" field but no matter what I do with it I get "Not found" even when leaving it the same. Can anybody give me a small hint to what to do with it, or is this just a decoy to something else?