Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 15 help

0 0

Hi all, I am really getting stuck in this one.. I have been trying this from long time & I can't get it.. Whenever I go to p**** directory, I get the pop-up chat with wolfmankurd.. At this condition, first two part are done & I come to secret mission 1.. After this, I am really stuck. So can anyone give little hints what this secret mission 1 means.. Or could any one pm me with the help in right direction.. Thanks in advance.

0 0

Yeah I need help with this challenge too. I've got to the same place as the OP but I can't get any further. Anyhelp?

0 0

Any hints guys??

0 0

moshbat wrote: Damn, someone linked my article before I could :P You can PM me for any further assistance you may require, provided you've read both of the above linked articles.

He knows more about you than you do! ……..akward?

0 0

moshbat wrote: Does he? How would you know? I believe that was what some people refer to as a 'joke' ;)

0 0

I've been doing this challenge & this sucks as hell… I have been facing few problems with this challenge.. First, whenever I proceed doing the challenge, the missions I've finished earlier become red again.. Secondly how am I going to run shell script.. I tried sh, chmod & execute, bash commands but none seem to work… Since I m not linux guy, I dunno other ways of executing the shell script.. So could u guys give me little hints on it?? Finally, thanks to moshbat for helping me out in few steps..

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

You can PM me what you are trying with the shell , and I'll try and help you out with the part you are stuck at .

0 0

*First contact with Wolfie *Discover plans *Secret Mission 1 *Logged into shell *Deleted content *Secret Mission 2

Apparently I haven't done that part :angry: