Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 16 help

0 0

Hi all, I m trying this real 16 from about half an hour but I m stuck at one point.. After sending the session link, I get a new link at the bottom part & whenever I click it, it goes to the page with email recipient & email address but it then redirects to the page saying "You must be logged in as admin to perform that action". Whenever I stop the redirection & put the email address, nothing happens.. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks in advance..

0 0

u don't have the right UA! ;)

0 0

oh useragents…. I didn't think about it.. Is there any specific UA for this? I don't find any description about UA in description.. Or is it a directory with the list of UA required? I tried few like ua, uas, useragent, useragents, etc but no luck.. How can I know the user agent for this challenge? Anyway thanks for reply.

0 0

maybe they have a log… ;)

0 0

Oh yeah I didn't realise it… Let me check… Checking…….. Yep there is a directory.. So there are files there. Let me check them.. Thanks for helping..

0 0

no prob man ;)

0 0

It was so easy. Done it. That UA thing was pissing me off for so long time. Thanks Cyph3rHell for pointers in right direction.

0 0

lol, glad that u got it! :D