Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

real 5 >.<

Satan > God
0 0

ive gotten this far…

and tried a lot of stuff in the name fields, but nothing works, am i doing this right?

0 0

K3174N 420 wrote: tried a lot of stuff in the name fields, but nothing works, am i doing this right? Obviously not. As I recall, this one had case-sensitivity issues with one of the name fields. Other than that, shouldn't be too hard once you've gotten that far. Did you check the other challenge threads and challenge articles? Seems like you're making a new thread every time you get stuck (and that happens a lot).

Satan > God
0 0

i browsed the other threads, didnt see much, but just to clarify…

i dont need to use an actual emal like sanderson@ebussnet.com do i?

Satan > God
0 0

i have, i know i need to report BillSmith, for crimes agains Kazaa i know its mp3's and that the description thing dont matter…

ive tried

sanderson SAnderson Sanderson ShawnAnderson S Anderson

n more >.<

what more is in those articles that im missing?

Satan > God
0 0

oooooh, not Kazaa… but… doh >.<

thanks man

0 0

K3174N 420 wrote: oooooh, not Kazaa… but… doh >.<

thanks man Now… if I could find that (and I'm not even doing the challenge), then why couldn't you? There's no reason to post a new thread every time you get stuck. The information is there and easy to find.

You're welcome.

Retired
10 0

Since the thread is done

<offtopic> It's nice to see the sigs i've made being used ^o^</offtopic>

Banned
0 0

yours31f wrote: Since the thread is done

<offtopic> It's nice to see the sigs i've made being used ^o^</offtopic>

Since the thread is done

<offtopic> Stop posting useless shit you no good piece of lowlife scum ^o^</offtopic>

Satan > God
0 0

Since the thread is done

<offtopic> Stop posting useless shit you no good piece of lowlife scum ^o^</offtopic>

ahh, spyware and his lovable personality :)….

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: Now… if I could find that (and I'm not even doing the challenge), then why couldn't you? There's no reason to post a new thread every time you get stuck. The information is there and easy to find.

I know his flame is funny and all, OP, but read THIS. No reason why you should continue to post for challenge help when the answers are there. READ IT.