Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

banging my head over realistic 12 >.<

Satan > God
0 0

ok, so here's wher im at…

found dir found hash got password+login logged into the popup you get from the dir…

now im faced with a second login, this 1 only wants a password and the password i just used with the 1st login doesnt work >.>

whats up? im thinking i dont login attal to this maybe… maybe alter the url to a new page but stay logged in? like the control panel? tho i cant find anything like that yet.:angry:

i used the methord to get the hash on the new login and got and error:

Warning: file_get_contents(******.txt) [function.file-get-contents]:

tho im still a little unsure, its progress i think

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Go back to the initial page you used to find the admin hash and look for the users file to login and complete the rest of the challenge.

Satan > God
0 0

ok, well i have the users details, and logged in as 1, tho i cant see how to get to any control panels from here… tried javascript injections and such….. how do i get to the edit page?

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Try downloading the Firefox Add-on Tamper Data.

Satan > God
0 0

woot, intelli tamper rocks ^^

Retired
10 0

rex_mundi wrote: Try downloading the Firefox Add-on Tamper Data.

Just to let you know, Itelli Tamper and Tamper Data are two different add-ons.

Usually when they tell you about an add-on, they will give you then name. not just a description. though the name usually implies.

0 0

yours31f wrote: Just to let you know, Itelli Tamper and Tamper Data are two different add-ons.

IntelliTamper isn't an add-on… it's a standalone program.:whoa:

Banned
0 0

yours31f wrote: [quote]rex_mundi wrote: Try downloading the Firefox Add-on Tamper Data.

Just to let you know, Itelli Tamper and Tamper Data are two different add-ons.

Usually when they tell you about an add-on, they will give you then name. not just a description. though the name usually implies.[/quote]

Intellitamper is not a Firefox add-on, it's a discontinued program used to map out websites.

Retired
10 0

Oh, ok. I must have had the names confused with an add on. Thank you for the insight.

0 0

yours31f wrote: Oh, ok. I must have had the names confused with an add on.

No, you just assumed what it was because you were too lazy to research it. Honesty counts.

Retired
10 0

ok your right, i made an assumption.

0 0

Impressive.

Retired
10 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: Impressive.

Not in any bad manner, But what is that supposed to mean?

0 0

yours31f wrote: Not in any bad manner, But what is that supposed to mean?

Admitting fault / being wrong is a challenge that few here seem to be capable of. You admit you were wrong like it doesn't even matter… which, it shouldn't. I found that admirable. Let's move on, though; I don't like giving out compliments.

Retired
10 0

ok, thanks you for explaining that.