Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 7 help for spoofing referrer

0 0

Hi guys, greetz.. I am trying real 7 from 1 hours & more than 45 minutes passed in spoofing referrer. But still no luck… I used firefox addon to do it & changed the referrer url to hellboundhackers.org/challenge/real7/a**** bcoz I think it is the admin url but I m not able to get the control panel.. I have been trying & trying but I can't beat it.. So is there anyone to help me or could I pm anyone with what I have got till now?? Thanks in advance.

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Yeah you can pm me.

0 0

Thanks all; I did it… I had tried www.northbay.com previously which didn't work… But it was easier than what I was thinking… Thanks to all for replying.. Now having problem in changing grades.. Anyway I believe I will figure it out.

0 0

hey there, I m trying this challenge with the help of yours3lf & rex_mundi & still I have not been able to do it.. Thanks to both of u for helping.. But I don't know why it is not working.. Neither I m able to change grades nor I m able to change salary… Whenever I change salary, it says new salary has been set.. But when I again check for the salary, the salary remains same as before.. Also whenever I change grades, same thing happens. Nothing changes.. It doesnot say me about any grade change. Just blank page frame comes out.. I have done everything I could think of.. I changed all the cookies as per requirement.. But I can't beat this one.. I don't know what has happened to the challenge.. So help me…

0 0

I have the same problem. Simply cannot get the changes to stick.

Is this a problem with the challenge or is there something further that I'm just not finding? I really am at a lost with this…

0 0

macfarlanet wrote: I have the same problem. Simply cannot get the changes to stick.

Is this a problem with the challenge or is there something further that I'm just not finding? I really am at a lost with this… So u too r having problem with this challenge?? Probably its problem within challenge.. I have been doing things again & again but I have not been able to figure it out..

0 0

You have not completed all the checkpoints. CHANGE GRADES[DONE] BECOME ADMIN[DONE] GET PASSWORDS GET .HTACCESS DETAILS[DONE] REFERER[DONE] [DONE]

First I didn't change the grade.. but it is said done.. Also I didn't change the salary. nothing mentioned about it. probably its problem in the challenge… Now my question is, which password m I supposed to get?? In fact, the challenge seems to be half dead.. Thanks..

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

I'm pretty sure you just need to go and get the passwords for all the teachers. You must have done this initially to find the correct login to get this far , so just go back and redo that part over again and that should complete it .

0 0

rex_mundi wrote: I'm pretty sure you just need to go and get the passwords for all the teachers. You must have done this initially to find the correct login to get this far , so just go back and redo that part over again and that should complete it . Oh sorry, I remembered password so didn't bother to go to the page & extract the password.. my fault.. Anyway thanks a lot for helping me in real 7, rex_mundi.. Thanks.. done it.