Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

real 6

0 0

Hey I am just wondering if someone could push me in the right track, I think that all the info i need is in ../v**???/, but everything I try doesn't work. Is there a program I could use to help me with this or am I doing this challenge completely wrong.

And also I am just wondering why I receive a message from my security system that "a recent attempt to access your computer was blocked" when i tried typing ../_v**_p**/ant**r.p** .

Thanks for any help

TheHare

0 0

Check better what you're using… ;)

0 0

thehare wrote: Hey I am just wondering if someone could push me in the right track, I think that all the info i need is in ../v**???/, but everything I try doesn't work. Is there a program I could use to help me with this or am I doing this challenge completely wrong.

Look closely at everything in /v*****/ ;) you should find something interesting.

And also I am just wondering why I receive a message from my security system that "a recent attempt to access your computer was blocked" when i tried typing ../_v**_p**/ant**r.p** .

Thanks for any help

TheHare

O I get that sometimes too like whenever I goto a .htaccess or .htpasswd file I don't think its a big deal.

0 0

k I have gotten a little further into the challenge but I am wondering if the page that keeps getting blocked and viewed as an attack is important to the mission.

If you need more info just pm me as i don't want to give to much info away.