Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Crappy Realistic 6

0 0

It may seem stupid but i really can't figure it out. I tryed ALL possible directories:

_vti_bin - _vti_cnf/ - _vti_log - _vti_pvt/ - _vti_txt - images/_vti_cnf/ - _private - _private/_vti_cnf - _vti_bin - _vti_pvt/_vti_cnf -

But not at least one is working.

images/_vti_cnf/ is listing me a lot of picutres and a thumb.db but nothing usefull…

What is wrong,could someone put me on the right direction?

0 0

I already told you, just keep on trying what you are trying, you pretty much pmed me the answer with your last question, you'll kick yourself when you find it.

0 0

I think i found the right directory.

I got a list of 11 files.First two are administrator and authors.They have inside a password..a kind of pass.Do i need to crack it?

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

you need to do whatever it takes to obtain the pasword, remembering that this is not easy otherwise it would be pointless, the passwords are not gonna be plain txt are they? or are they?, research types of encryption if sometihng simialer comes up then assume thts the type of encryption your dealing with

0 0

I was stuck for a while at this point myself. The goal is to check all of the files in this directory. One contains the info. for where you need to go next…