Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic 7 Admin Hash

0 0

Okay, so after reading through jonny_cage's excellent guide I am a bit confused by this line:

"You will need to look at all the pages to find the location of hash with the password for the ADMIN folder (Basic 1 style) … The name of the file is not exactly the same (use plural &*61514; )."

I believe after some looking that I am looking to S** Ijt the page ../c***c.h?d*******=/h***/nbhs/******* and I continually get "Not Found!", even if I change the directory by changing the source. I've also varied the hidden directory from c******.h with the following:

'./' '/' '/' ' //.ha*****' '//hds' '//a**' '../***'

So here are my questions:

1. Am I on the right track?
  2. Using the d*******= How can I alter this?
  3. Having Googled &*61514; I am wondering what this means. Some clues to figure out what is meant by this would be great.

Thanks for your help and admins, feel free to edit out any spoilers as they are unintentional.

zbert

0 0

Well, I notice that forum posts seldom have resolution so my problem is solved and I figured I'd help those looking for help…

So if I'm inputting a variable for dt such as ../ct.h?d*****t= then it needs to be that and not a FILE which is what threw me.

Google for how apache protects folders, and use that but don't forget that you're not looking for a ../file but rathen a ../folder/

I hope it's not too much of a spoiler, edit if it is…

zbert