Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

need help with realistic 5

0 1

So I managed to get to the report page, and I edited the values from Bill to Anderson, but no matter what I tried, I kept on getting the message that The Person is not an admin / does not exist in the user list.

Can anyone tell me where I went wrong?

I edited the values using the Web Developer add-on, btw,

:(
80 120

When i did this challenge, I had the same problem. Of course, I realized it was because I was being stupid, and entering the wrong values. Where it says company, you want to put where the guy works, not where he's downloading the stuff from. Other than that… make sure you fill out every part of the form.

0 1

finished the challenge, thanks dude

0 0

All though it's been a while since someone has posted something in the section, I put my question here rather than make a new topic.

Could I PM someone with a little help on this one also? I know what I have to do, but just having a trouble accessing one of the folders.

0 0

Sure erm4c, send me a PM.

0 0

Thanks for COM for helping out. I'd still be (probably) looking at the wrong place without your help. :)

0 0

is there any one that i can pm for some help? i have made it to the so called "new directory/folder" and i have no idea what to do with the information i am given.

thanks for any tips/hints in advance

0 0

carydavid wrote: is there any one that i can pm for some help? i have made it to the so called "new directory/folder" and i have no idea what to do with the information i am given.

thanks for any tips/hints in advance

Read instructions, check source.

0 0

i mean that idk what to use to crack/decode what i have found

0 0

carydavid wrote: i mean that idk what to use to crack/decode what i have found Crack/decode? The hell you on about? Send me a detailed PM of what it is you've done.

0 0

Hi,

I need help with the 'use actions' can anyone advise me what to do or direct me to something i can read to get an ideas as to what to do.

0 0

pm me

0 0

PM sent