Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Playing the missions offline

0 0

How would you play the missions offline?

I was thinking maybe like a web mirror software like intellitamper or even wget. Is it possible to get the full content of a realistic mission? Im not sure it would be possible because theres not always links pointing to where you need to be etc..

Any suggestions? Or can someone tell me if this is even possible?

Banned
0 0

Only if you can build the challenge database locally. In other words; no.

0 0

You have already made a thread about this and you were laughed at. At least I think it was you.

0 0

spyware wrote: Only if you can build the challenge database locally. In other words; no.

Ok I wasn't sure if it was possible but now i know thanks.

swartmumba: I didn't make a thread asking this before. Now its your turn to get laughed at, ha hahaha ha haha ha. you do realize there is a search feature so you can search for previous threads and do some research right? lol just playin, newb.

0 0

The MONKEY wrote: swartmumba: I didn't make a thread asking this before. Now its your turn to get laughed at, ha hahaha ha haha ha. you do realize there is a search feature so you can search for previous threads and do some research right? lol just playin, newb.

You are laughing at me why? I am not the fucktard who asked a very dumb question. Secondly, you are the newb; Your first post, in this thread, proves this. Fucking Fail