Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 5

0 0

Hey .. I'm lost on this one .. stuck on its complete directory I have some clues : please use as and ?d*** then i tried to access it without finding the complete directory (r*****s.php) then a little javascript injection , but i still get this sentence : We could not send you report due to the following reasons

1. The member does not exist or is not an administrator however i don't think I'm able to pass this challenge if i didn't do it step by step .. so any help with finding the complete directory and the javascript syntax is appreciated .. =) ***Excuse me if i sounded retard.. :( ***

0 0

Its been awhile since Ive done this. However, if you pm me exactly where you are on this challenge, where your stuck, and what you've tried, I should be able to help out.

:(
80 120

Take out the javascript injection. It's a bit of a spoiler. And make sure when you're filling out the form that you put where BillSmith works, not where he's downloading stuff from.

0 0

@stdio: pm done @Futility : Post edited =) , and thanks. Im trying .. lol :D