Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 11 - Keycheck

0 0

Ok, so ive downloaded the keycheck, entered the value from the admin panel but I get invalid key. Im not good at app cracking (apparently you dont need it), but I opened olldbg and had a look, saw the secret password, but I dont think it has anything to do with the challenge. I really cant figure out what to do here, should I be getting invalid key errors?

Cheers

0 0

For me when I enter the hexed password it says "Welcome to key check" but nothing changes and it still asks for a password, why is that? Am I doing something wrong?

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

loxaXcracker wrote: For me when I enter the hexed password it says "Welcome to key check" but nothing changes and it still asks for a password, why is that? Am I doing something wrong?

No it's ok, then you use the app to decrypt the string from site to remove the database

In my perl script, I returned the string from the webpage, and then 'pause' the script, use the keycheck to decrypt the string, and input it into the script and return it