Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Realstic 1

0 0

rite im havin abit of trouble loging in. iv found the hidded .txt file with the user info in it. iv tryied changing my cookie values using javascript:void but it dosent seem to wrk i get Your user and pass didnt match our records this is what im putting in

spoilers: javascript:void(document.cookie="username=JohnDoe"); then i hit enter javascript:void(document.cookie="password=5d2e19393cc5ef67); then enter then i checked to see if it had enterd my new cookie data usin javascript:alert(document:alert) which it has so i hit refresh so the cookie goes into operation and i get Your user and pass didnt match our records have i overlooked something or am i doingf this completely wrong? please help thanx

0 0

some1 please help me :(

0 0

The_Reaper111 i dont think u hav got the right info… ur loged in as johndoe and so u dont hav to change ur cookies to johndoe anymore… where could that file be.. just look at that pic at the index page and guess ;)

0 0

dude ignore last bit iv solved it thanx neway

0 0

yea but remove the spoiler… ;)